Havoc-Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RSPS EVER!!!!!!!

Latest topics

» Turmoil !!
Updates (i will update this post with all the updates) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 pm by The Owner

» Add F KEYS!!
Updates (i will update this post with all the updates) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:25 pm by Blake

» Sever info
Updates (i will update this post with all the updates) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm by The Owner

» Some Suggestions
Updates (i will update this post with all the updates) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:41 am by The Owner

» Updates (i will update this post with all the updates)
Updates (i will update this post with all the updates) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 am by The Owner

» what to add to the forums..
Updates (i will update this post with all the updates) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm by gearbear

» Staff List
Updates (i will update this post with all the updates) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:38 am by The Owner

Navigation

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Updates (i will update this post with all the updates)

The Owner
    The Owner
    Admin
    Admin

Updates (i will update this post with all the updates) Empty Updates (i will update this post with all the updates)

Post  The Owner Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 am

Ok so i have been working on the sever and it has been down but i will not give out staff easy. Stuff in the upcoming Sever. Working G.E. All Skills But Dung. (tring to add that in) 120 xp per hit and the hit rate is low when you don't have much on like as far as weapons and armor go!!! also i am adding in more shops and other stuff cause there aren't many but i am going to add a few shops around the G.E. and some at the home area and i hope to make this just like the real runescape but Better! so if you think that i should do anything follwing all of these updates and so tell me Smile

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 am